- Central island with bar stools
- Neptune Keats lighting; plenty of wall lights switched separately
- Stone worktops
- Underfloor heating
- Two smart NEFF self cleaning double ovens
- Hob and extractor induction
- Samsung American fridge freezer
- Smart dishwasher
- Microwave & KitchenAid food mixer
- Filtered cold water & ice
- Coffee maker
- Sonos music, wall mounted TV & satellite
- Wifi & wired cat6 ethernet
- USB charging points
The Kitchen is superbly equipped and is handmade to the Neptune standard. It was made to a design especially for this space and imported from the UK for Les Remparts.
It incorporates two ovens, induction hob and overhead extractor supplied by Neff. The stone worktops add real character and the central island provides plenty of space. The huge American style fridge freezer provides a permanent supply of chilled water and ice, so essential in summer months. There is ample Denby Colonial crockery and stainless steel cutlery.
The Kitchen is about 25 square metres with oak beams and stone walls. The fireplace had been removed by previous owners so this is where the hob and extractor hood has been fitted, with smells exhausted via a chimney flue.
There is a central island which has a stone worktop matching the floor tiles which came to us directly from Egypt. Access is via a stone arch from the Dining Room and to the downstairs corridor, along which is found the separate Pantry. There are two large Neptune Keats pendant lights centred on the island and plenty of wall lights. The window is frosted and cannot open as it looks directly over the neighbours to the east side. The room is heated by underfloor heating.